08 Dec 2013
Legend of services
What is included in the umrah / hajj 2013 package?
- VISA - The Issuing of visa
- TRANSPORT - Transportation for the group from Medinah to Mekka, back to Jeddah airport and for Ziyarat will be provided.
- AIRTICKET - Return Air ticket included from Major European countries (Netherlands, France, Belgium, and Germany) is included
- TRAINING - We will train you before your trip and during your trip for all the Do’s and Don’ts about your Umrah
- SUPPORT - We support you through our offices in Europe and in Saudi Arabia
- ACCOMMODATION IN MEKKA - Economy Hotels will be provided for you in Mekka 800m from Haram .
- ACCOMMODATION IN MEDINA - Economy hotels in Medina. The hotels are on about 450m from the Haram Sherif
- ROOMS of 5 beds - 5 bed rooms. You can either book a separate family room or share a room with other pilgrims.
- ZIYARAT (site seeing) - All the Ziyarat of Makkah and Medinah are also included.
- MEET & ASSIST - Starting at the airport of departure, the group will meet our tour operators, who will be happy to assist further
What is not included in the umrah / hajj 2013 package?
- Meals - Meals are not included in our packages
- Shopping - shopping tours are not part of this package
- Private tours - others than the Ziyarat mentioned above
Airports of depature for umrah / hajj 2013
|GERMANY||Berlin - Bremen - Cologne - Dusseldorf - Frankfurt - Hamburg - Hannover - Munich - Nurnberg - Stuttgart|
|FRANCE||Lyon - Nice - Paris - Toulouse - Basel|
|SWITZERLAND||Geneva - Zurich - Basel|
|UK||Birmingham – London - Manchester|
How does the umrah / hajj order process look like?
What is the schedule of this umrah ramadan package?Duration: 30 days | Price: Price: 1840
What do I need to apply for the umrah / hajj visa?
- A passport that's valid for at least 7 months with 3 or 4 blank pages for each traveler. Non-European applicants must submit a clear photocopy for both side of the Permanent Residence card
- 2 passport size photographs for each traveler (ladies preferably in Hijab) with a light background
- A stamped Immunization Card showing vaccination against Meningitis (one dose of ACYW135 vaccine). this vaccnation is valid for 3 years
- Pilgrims who have non-Muslim names must have a statement from any Islamic Center showing their conversion to Islam
- Ladies and children need proper proof of relationship (marriage certificate for married couples, long birth certificates for children indicating names of both parents).
Why choose Gazelle tours for your umrah 2013?
Gazelle tours is a tour operator founded in the UK, France, Belgium, and Germany. Our Management team have over two decades of experience in different areas and they do benefit of more than 5 years experience in organizing Hajj & Umrah trips.
- Gazelle tours is registered in Paris, Brussels, Paderborn and London
- We partner only with companies delivering best class services
- All our booked hotels in Mekka and Medina are well equipped and have air conditioning
- All transport vehicles used for our guests are air conditioned
- We do take care of our guests during the whole trip
- You have always a contact person to address your remarks and suggestions
- Quality and Service come at first
- We guarantee the best prices on the market